From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See Carl (name) for information about the name.
|Related names||Carla, Karl, Carl|
Karla is the feminine form of Karl. Karla can also refer to:
- Karla Bonoff (born 1951), American singer-songwriter
- Karla DeVito (born 1953), American singer
- Karla Echenique (born 1986), a Dominican Republic volleyball player
- Karla Erbová (born 1933), Czech writer
- Karla Homolka (born 1970), the former wife of Paul Bernardo. Both were Canadian serial rapists and serial killers.
- Karla van der Boon (born 1968), a Dutch water polo goalkeeper
- Petras Karla (1937–1969), Soviet Olympic rower
- Karla Faye Tucker (1959-1998), the first woman to be executed in the United States since 1984
- Karla, Greece
- Karla, Kose Parish, village in Kose Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla, Rae Parish, village in Rae Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Karla Crater (Russia)
- Karli, a town in Maharashtra, India famous for Karla caves
- Karla, Ratnagiri village in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, INDIA
- Karla (film), a 2006 film by Joel Bender
- Karla Bentham in the BBC series Waterloo Road
- Karla, legendary Garbo-esque fictional character in Jacqueline Susann's novel Once Is Not Enough. Played by Melina Mercouri in the 1975 film adaptation.
- Karla (fictional character), a fictional character in the novels of John le Carré
- Karla-Heinrike Langer, a fictional character from Strike Witches
- Karla the Zebra, a fictional zebra on Mama Mirabelle's Home Movies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Karla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.